Life
I've always been so isolated and lonely that I've started enjoying my lonliness. I never got that that love from my Family because of there hectic lifestyle (and I totally understand that).
In my teenage I moved to Mumbai, "The City of Dreams" to prepare for JEE. I used to live there with my cousin in my Grandfather's house that he had bought in his adulthood. In first year of JEE preparation from PW Institute, I made some friends, and one of them was Anushka Verma (The Best Person, I've ever met in my Life). She was and she is pretty, genius and most interestingly, a exact copy of me. We used to go on trips, vacations, and in Mumbai Local all together. With the end of 1st year we completed our 12th. With that She had also qualified Mains and was eligible for Advance. But I failed in in my 1st attempt and could not score good. That was the only time I needed my family most but they were not there, but she was with me in my tough times. She gave me hope to again work hard In second year we both gave our best, and that was it the year she got CSE at IIT Bombay and I got EE at VNIT Nagpur. But I was not interested in this course. Then one of our friend told me about CUET UG Entrance Exam, I did a little research and came to know that there are few interesting courses like B.tech, B.Sc CS that was being offered by DU and BHU. So, I gave the exam and got the college called "Acharya Narendra Dev College" (ANDC). Then I decided to shift to delhi because I had got CS. I bade Good Bye to friends and Anushka and boarded the Flight.
When I was in Flight, a sudden thought stuck in my brain that we never took any pics together. We were so busy in living the moments that we never clicked any pics, and that day I regreted my life most.
After hours I landed in Delhi, and met my brother after 2 and 1/2 years. I lived there for days and then rented a Room near my college. And started going to college.
Here again I was left alone with my sorrow. Days passed, I started taking with other students, made some friends. Started opening with others. Got some amaazig friends. I do enjoy with them but soon realized, the friends that I have aren't allowed for missing colleges, nightouts. They don't spend time together, and in actually in hurry of going Home. We do enjoy together but this is nothing in comparison to that fun which I had in those 2 years.
I find happiness just by thinking that if not in this universe, then in some other corner of another universe, in some other version of existence of another story, — where I don’t have to leave home and go far away for a good job, where my family has a little time for me, and where there is a friend like Anushka.